Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility. Maxi-Tronic belt misalignment sensors are ideal for bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums, food processing and other material handling equipment.
Maxi-Tronic “Hot Bearing” HB21 Sensors in Action
- Easy-to-adjust length for any size bearing.
- HB21 Series Bearing Sensors allow greasing the bearing without removing the sensor. Full, non restricted, grease flow path.
- Easy to install and maintenance free. Just screw the “Housing” into an existing grease fitting location and slide in an “Insert”.
- Sensing element is located at the bearing race for the most rapid and accurate readings. Brass-tipped for improved thermal conductivity.
- Engineered for longevity and reliability.
- Best feature set in the industry.
HB21 adjustable “Housings” are available for 1/8″NPT , 1/4″ NPT and metric grease fittings.
HB21 “Inserts”come in 3″, 4″ and 6” lengths and are available in these industry-standard sensor types:
- Thermocouple*: Type T standard, others available.
- RTD*: Industry standard PT100. 2 and 3-wire options.
- PTC Thermistor*: “HBRB” and MaxiScan compatible.
- DigiMax™ Digital*: “1-Wire” digital for DigiMax, PLC, MaxiScan 12/12M Controllers, MaxiTrack PC software and other makes of “1-Wire” digital controllers.
*Class II, Div. 1 Intrinsically Safe when installed with approved barrier, such as the Maxi-Tronic DigiMax BC-1 Barrier Converter.
- “21” Class II, Div.1 CSA
- Stainless steel construction.
- For existing 1/8”, 1/4” or metric Zerk fittings.
- Integrated 1/2″ NPT conduit fitting.
- Available with integrated armor cable and cord-grips for non-conduit installations.
HB21 Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
- MaxiScan 12 and 12M: 12 inputs with independent set-point and output relays. Model 12M includes a motion controller.
- MTDT24: 24 input scanner for switch and thermocouple sensors. 2 output relays.
- HB/RB: 8 or 16 switch or PTC Thermistor inputs w/status indicators and 1 output relay.
- PLC: Easily connects to PLCs.