Continuous Level Monitoring
RadarTrack is an advanced non-contact radar level sensor for all powders, liquids and bulk commodities.
RadarTrack sensors are ideal for high-precision continuous level sensing of granular and powder product in hopper or flat bottom, round, square and interstice bins and silos.
Applicable Industries: Grain, Food, Cement and Aggregates, Plastics, Wood and others.
RadarTrack in action
Best features in the industry
Extremely Rugged and sealed design for total reliability.
Integrates Easily with the SafeTrack software, a PLC or a remote panel-display.
Wireless options for cost saving SafeTrack™ integration
Removable LCD Display for easy programming and reading.
Hazardous Location Approvals: CSA/FM Class II Div 1 Grp E, F, G;
CSA/FM Class I Div 2 Grp A, B, C, D, T4; IECEx; ATEX II 1D, 1/2D, 2D
- Optimized 78 Ghz and narrow 4° beam
- Measuring rage up to 131′ (40m)
- Immune to extreme dust and high temperatures
- Flat, aiming and sloped-roof mounting flanges
- Analog 4-20mA output, loop powered (24VDC)
- RS-485 output with optional “Interface Module”
- Simple installation and commissioning
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation