The MT600 Motion Controller is a compact and full-featured underspeed motion monitor and control system for your material handling equipment.
This early warning and control system provides superior dual-setpoint protection for bucket elevators, conveyors, mechanical drives and all rotating equipment.
- 10% and 20% TRIP indicators and relays
- Integrated run-time hour meter
- Quick push-button testing for alarm and interlock verification
- SENSOR indicator flashes as shaft rotates
- No high voltage present at the rotating shaft
- Use any PNP (N/O) sensor
- Compatible with MaxiTrack™ remote software
- Modbus ASCII (RS-485) for PLC connectivity
MT600 In Action:
- Digital display shows percentage of full speed.
- Dual setpoint 10% and 20% slowdown alarms with separate relays for interlocking and horn control.
- Three relays: 10% and 20% slowdown and a separate 10% Alarm relay for an external horn.
- One step push-button calibration.
- EZMount and CSA certified EZMount 21 optional sensors with magnetic mount for quick installation.
- Advanced motor start-up protection sequence.
- Flip-top transparent door and separate wiring compartment with integral knock-outs.
MT600 Controllers are available in convenient installation kits:
Kits include an MT600 Controller and sensor with 50’ of cable.
- MT600 (#932.600221): Controller only
- MT621 Kit (#932.600221): MT600 Controller and EZMount21 CSA certied Class II Div 1 Sensor
- MT602 Kit (#932.600202): MT600 Controller and EZMount Sensor
- Outdoor 100dB adjustable horn, optional (#930.009018)
Supply: 120VAC supply, .5A
Rating: NEMA 1, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13; IP65
Relay Contact Ratings: 3A at 240VAC and 30VDC
Dimensions: 6-1/4 ”H x 6-1/2”W x 4-1/4”D