Hazard Monitoring Controller
Maxi-Tronic MaxiScanTM 24+ Controllers provide essential protection for elevators, conveyors, and other grain and bulk material handling equipment in a compact and easy to use unit.
Hazard Monitoring and control for:
- Bearing Temperature
- Surface-Mount Temperature
- Sensor High Temp
- Belt Alignment
- BeltTracker trips
- Flow/No-Flow Conditions
- Motion (Speed) Sensors
- 10% Slowdown Warning
- 20% Slowdown Alarm
MaxiScan™ in Action
- Displays up to 6 pages of 24 sensors each = 144 total.
- 48 discreet sensor inputs plus support for the DigiMax™ network of digital sensors.
- Master Alarm, Warning and 6 internal assignable output relays, and up to 64 external output relays
- Most Maxi-Tronic sensors are CSA certified Class II, Div 1 Groups E, F, G dust-ignition proof.
- Supports free remote monitoring on Android and iOS mobile devices
- Accepts most industry standard sensors:
- BeltTracker™ Belt Alignment
- PTC Thermistor
- Temperature Switch
- Motion (Speed)
- DigiMaxTM Digital (1-Wire®)
- Sensor and alarm details are displayed in real-time on the 7” full-color touch screen.
- Real-time graphing for each sensor with comprehensive activity and alarm logging.
- Remote monitoring on Android, iPhone and any web enabled device. No external server or cloud service is required.
- Integrated text message and email alerts.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Password enabled for access and security
- MaxiTrack™ monitor software compatible
- All connectors are plug-in screw terminals
- Dual-RS485, Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- Fully compatible with Maxi-Tronic radios
- Modbus ASCII for PLC connectivity
- Universal power input: 100-240VAC, 12-24VDC
1-Wire® Is a registered trademark of Dallas Semiconductor Corporation