Hazard Monitoring Controller
Monitor Your Equipment, Anytime, Anywhere
Maxi-Tronic MaxiScan™ 24 Controllers provide essential protection for elevators, conveyors, and other grain and bulk material handling equipment in a compact and easy to use unit.
Hazard monitoring and control for:
- Bearing Temperature
- Belt Misalignment
- Surface-Mount Temperature
- Flow Conditions
- Other Equipment Sensors
MaxiScan™ in action
- 24 individually configured inputs
- Master Alarm, Warning and 6 assignable output relays
- Acceps most industry standard sensors:
- PTC Thermistor
- Temperature Switch
- DigiMax™ “1-Wire”† digital
- Maxi-Tronic sensors are CSA certified Class II, Div 1 and are also Intrinsically Safe (simple apparatus).
- All sensor and alarm details are displayed in real-time on one screen.
- Text message and email alerts.
- Remote monitoring on any web enabled device. No external PC or cloud service is required.
- 7” Full color touch screen with intuitive interface.
- Real-time graphing with trending analysis.
- Real-time display for 24 sensors
- Password enabled for access and security
- MaxiTrack™ PC software compatible
- Comprehensive activity and alarm logging
- RS-485, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fully compatible with Maxi-Tronic radios
- Modbus ASCII for PLC connectivity
- NEMA 4x UV-stabilized polycarbonate enclosure
- Universal power input: 100-240VAC, 12-24VDC