The FM200 Flow Monitor is very effective in monitoring FLOW/NO FLOW conditions in pipes, chutes spouting , etc. Its piezo sensor sensing technology makes the FM200 versatile for most granular FLOW/NO FLOW application. The following are some of the Unique Advances Features that allow this product to exceed in the industry.
FM200 in Action:
• Monitors movement of most solids (and some fast moving liquids) in pipe or chute systems.
• The sensor mounts externally to the outside of the pipe or chute.
• Adjustable Sensitivity.
• Monitors Pipe System – ½” to 60″ or more.
- Relay: 4 Amp @ 125/250 VAC, N/O and N/C Contacts
- 0-5 Volt TTL level output
- RS232 level output
- 3 User Select Sensitivity Ranges:
- Full adjustment of sensitivity across each range.
- Stand-alone System
- Easy Installation
- No Maintenance
- LED Indicators: Flow (Green)/No Flow (Red)
- Housing Rating: NEMA 4X
• Mounting Tabs for easy installation
• Prewired with 5′ 18 AWG 2 conductor wire
• Low voltage 5V DC, 200 MA Maximum
• Available for 12VDC, 24 VAC, 220 VA