EZ521 CSA Certified Class II Div. 1 Motion Controller
This all-in-one unit has dual-setpoint 10% and 20% slowdown relay outputs, status and alarm indicators, target indicator, with either tachometer or RS-485 Data/Modbus output.
Dual relay and NPN Tachometer output
Supply Voltage: 12V-240V AC/DC, 50/60Hz , 5VA
Dual relay and Modbus ASCII data output
Supply Voltage: 12V-24V DC, 100mA
EZ521 in action:
- Easy to install magnetically mounts or threads on to the end of the rotating shaft.
- Quick one-step calibration.
- All-in-One design with sensor, controller, housing, conduit fitting, 6’ cable, and retaining strap in one compact unit.
- Totally enclosed for compliance, increased personal safety and lower maintenance.
- Easily removable magnet-mounting for easier maintenance.
- CSA certified for Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G hazardous locations.