EchoTrack is a wireless display and alarm for remote display of messages from a PC or PLC. It is ideally suited to work as a remote “Alert” display for the MaxiTrack software.
- Near real-time display of important information such as: Data and Messages Sensor
Readings Equipment Status Alarm notifications, etc.
- Clear backlit display and loud attention getting piezo alarm.
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz radio, either built-in or external.
- One base radio can control up to 16 individually addressable remote EchoTrack displays.
- Easy to implement ASCII command syntax (Visual Basic sample code supplied).
- 4 line x 20 character backlit LCD display
- Each of the four display lines, the 90 dB alarm, and optional relay are individually addressable.
- 90dB piezo buzzer
- Power requirements: 12VDC input, 1A wall-mount power supply provided
- Selectable address. Up to 16 EchoTracks on each system.
- Can be used hard-wired or with Maxi-Tronic radios.
- Integrated “Alarm” relay with 5A contacts available.
- Operating temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- 6.2″W x 3.15″ H x 1.6″T, high impact ABS enclosure