Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility.
BeltTracker hinged belt misalignment sensors are ideal for bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums, food processing and other material handling equipment.
BeltTracker in Action:
• BeltTracker Belt Misalignment sensors are sensitive, reliable and maintenance free.
• Switch-Type Mechanism for instant detection of belt misalignment conditions.
• Simple Design with no internal electronics and no power supply required.
• CSA certified: Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G
• N/O or N/C Outputs: Momentary.
• Switch Rating: 5A 125/250 VAC, .5A 125VDC, .25A 250VDC
• Latching Relay Board: Optional latching relay board available to provide a continuous alarm output signal.
• Stainless Disc: Stainless touch plate for durability.
• Adjustable Sensitivity: Eliminates false alarms.
• Easy Testing: Tests the mechanism and the switch.
• 1/2″ Conduit Fitting: Pre-wired with 10’ 18 AWG cable.
BeltTracker Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
- MaxiScan 12 and 12M: 12 inputs with independent set-point and output relays. 12M includes a motion controller.
- MTDT24: 24 input scanner for switch and thermocouple sensors. 2 output relays.
- HB/RB: 8 or 16 switch or PTC inputs w/status indicators and 1 output relay.
- PLC: Easily connection to a PLC
• Extremely rugged design
• Instant sensing and alarm output
• Easy installation and low maintenance
• Minimal moving parts
• No power supply needed
• Best feature set in the industry