Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility.
BeltTracker in Action:
• BeltTracker Belt Misalignment sensors are sensitive, reliable and maintenance free.
• Switch-Type Mechanism for instant detection of belt misalignment conditions.
• Simple Design with no internal electronics and no power supply required.
• CSA certified: Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G
• N/O or N/C Outputs: Momentary.
• Switch Rating: 5A 125/250 VAC, .5A 125VDC, .25A 250VDC
• Latching Relay Board: Optional latching relay board available to provide a continuous alarm output signal.
• Stainless Disc: Stainless touch plate for durability.
• Adjustable Sensitivity: Eliminates false alarms.
• Easy Testing: Tests the mechanism and the switch.
• 1/2″ Conduit Fitting: Pre-wired with 10’ 18 AWG cable.
BeltTracker Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
- MaxiScan 12 and 12M: 12 inputs with independent set-point and output relays. 12M includes a motion controller.
- MTDT24: 24 input scanner for switch and thermocouple sensors. 2 output relays.
- HB/RB: 8 or 16 switch or PTC inputs w/status indicators and 1 output relay.
- PLC: Easily connection to a PLC
• Extremely rugged design
• Instant sensing and alarm output
• Easy installation and low maintenance
• Minimal moving parts
• No power supply needed
• Best feature set in the industry