Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility. Maxi-Tronic belt misalignment sensors are ideal for bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums, food processing and other material handling equipment.
Maxi-Tronic “RB21™” Sensors monitor for belt misalignment conditions on bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums and other material handling equipment.
RB21™ Sensors in Action
- Hinged mounting plate for quick inspection.
- Round sensor for simpler installation.
- 2 1/2” round hard Naval-Brass sensing disc.
- Engineered for longevity and reliability.
- Best feature set in the industry.
Available Sensor Types:
- Thermocouple*: Type T standard, others available.
- RTD*: Industry standard PT100. 2 and 3-wire options.
- PTC Thermistor*: “HBRB” and MaxiScan compatible.
- DigiMax™ Digital*: “1-Wire” digital for DigiMax, PLC, MaxiScan 12/12M Controllers, MaxiTrack PC software and other makes of “1-Wire” digital controllers.
- Temperature Switch: 120VAC 1A rated contacts, N/O or N/C, 105°F to 265°F set-points available. UL Rated Cable: PLTC-ER (Exposed Run), CMG.
*Class II, Div. 1 Intrinsically Safe when installed with approved barrier, such as the Maxi-Tronic DigiMax BC-1 Barrier Converter.
For an instant-sensing push-button-style belt misalignment sensor see the BeltTracker™ CSA certified Class II Div. 1 sensor!
- Extremely rugged design.
- Fast reacting sensor for continuous monitoring.
- Compact size: 5.25″ x 3.25″ (135 x 83 mm)
- “Simple Apparatus” fir Intrinsically Safe installations with an approved barrier.
- CSA certified Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F,G
- Industry standard TC, RTD, PTC, Temperature Switch and “1-Wire” digital sensors for industry wide compatibility.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- Fully compatible with PLCs, DigiMax™, MaxiScan 12/24+ controllers and MaxiTrack remote hazard monitoring PC software.
RB21 Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
- MaxiScan 12 and 12M: 12 inputs with independent set-point and output relays. Model 12M includes a motion controller.
- MTDT24: 24 input scanner for switch and thermocouple sensors, 2 output relays.
- HB/RB: 8 or 16 switch or PTC Thermistor inputs w/status indicators and 1 output relay.
- PLC: Easily connects to PLCs.