Safe-Grain or Maxi-Tronic Apps
and Web Clips
The following Android Apps are available on the
Google Play Store. See below for iOS notes.
These apps provide a convenient remote access to the most recent temperature, grain level and hazard monitoring data.
- SafeTrack™ Grain Monitor software
- MaxiTrack™ Hazard Monitor software
- RadarTrack™ Continuous Level Monitor software
- MaxiScan™ Hazard Monitor Software
You must have previously configured your software application using the instructions provided when you purchased it. If you need new instructions, call or email email@example.com for assistance.
Configuring the Android App
(if using a web browser, skip to step #2)
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for Safe-Grain, Maxitronic
- Download and install, then open the app.
- Tap the 3-dots (menu) in the top right corner, then tap Configure.
- Enter the IP Address* of the SafeTrack PC, MaxiTrack PC, Radar Track CLM PC or MaxiScan controller.
- Tap DONE.
Configuring an iOS Web Clip
This places an icon on your home screen which behaves like and app.
- Open Safari and navigate to the IP address* of the SafeTrack PC, MaxiTrack PC, RadarTrack CLM PC or MaxiScan controller.
- Tap the SHARE icon, then tap ADD TO HOME SCREEN.
- Edit the name for the icon (“MaxiScan” for example) then tap ADD.
Demonstration IP Addresses
- SafeTrack http://126.96.36.199:30
- MaxiTrack http://188.8.131.52:31
- RadarTrack http://184.108.40.206:32
- MaxiScan 24 http://220.127.116.11:33
*Viewing Data Over the Internet
If your PC/Controller is behind an Internet Firewall/Router then the Firewall/Router will need to be configured. The specific instructions differ with each brand of Firewall/Router. Please refer to its documentation or contact your IT department for further assistance. The general instructions are:
- Login to the Internet firewall‐router using a web browser.
- Find and go into the Port Forwarding section.
- Create a new “port forwarding” rule, typical settings are: External Port=80, Internal Port=80, Protocol=TCP, Internal IP Address=Enter the local IP Address of the SafeTrack PC (typically starts with “192.168.1.xxx”).