Safe-Grain or Maxi-Tronic Apps
and Web Clips
The following Android Apps are available on the
Google Play Store. See below for iPhone notes.
These apps provide a convenient remote access to the most recent temperature, grain level and hazard monitoring data.
- SafeTrack™ Grain Monitor software
- MaxiTrack™ Hazard Monitor software
- RadarTrack™ Continuous Level Monitor software
- MaxiScan™ Hazard Monitor Software
You must have previously configured your software application using the instructions provided when you purchased it. If you need new instructions, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Configuring the Android App
(if using a web browser, skip to step #2)
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for Safe-Grain, Maxitronic
- Download and install, then open the app.
- Tap the 3-dots (menu) in the top right corner, then tap Configure.
- Enter the IP Address* of the SafeTrack PC, MaxiTrack PC, Radar Track CLM PC or MaxiScan controller.
- Tap DONE.
Configuring an iPhone Web Clip
This places an icon on your home screen which behaves like and app.
- Open Safari and navigate to the IP address* of the SafeTrack PC, MaxiTrack PC, RadarTrack CLM PC or MaxiScan controller.
- Tap the SHARE icon, then tap ADD TO HOME SCREEN.
- Edit the name for the icon (“MaxiScan” for example) then tap ADD.