Monitors acceleration to (Normal) operation speed. If monitored equipment should overload before reaching (Normal) operation speed, shut down will occur before damaging monitored equipment.
De-acceleration before reaching operating speed feature.
Status Indicators – L.E.D.
10% Speed Reduction – 20% Speed Reduction: Arm (will light when monitored equipment reaches 90% of normal speed during startup), Target.
- 10% Speed Reduction: N/O-N/C Relay Contacts
- 20% Speed Reduction: N/O-N/C Relay Contacts
- Alarm output: Normally Open Relay Contacts
- 4-20ma out: 12ma=100%
MTDT24 Temperature Controller:
- Supply Power: Relay output 4 AMP SPST (N/O or N/C SELECT)
- Trip #1: Temperature Alarm adjustable (-15° to +230° F)
- Trip #2:Rate of rise adjustable (1° to 99° F)
- Signal Input: Type T thermocouple (Ungrounded only). 1 to 24 Inputs single ended (25 Pin Min. D)
- Scan Rate: Adjustable from 1.0 to 4.0 seconds, Scan is selectable for automatic or manual
- Each alarm point can be turned ON or OFF
- Temperature display in Degree C or F
- Optional: RS485 – For remote operation (Input-Output)